Here's another great recipe from Rachael Ray. Yummo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add EVOO and chopped bacon and cook until crisp, about 10-12 minutes.
- 3Remove from pan to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 4Add sliced shallots to the pan and cook in the bacon drippings until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- 5Add the green beans and chicken stock to the pan.
- 6Cook until desired tenderness, about 5 minutes.
- 7Toss with cooked bacon and salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Caramelized Shallots and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 169.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g