Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's another great recipe from Rachael Ray. Yummo!
Make and share this Green Beans With Caramelized Shallots and Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add EVOO and chopped bacon and cook until crisp, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from pan to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add sliced shallots to the pan and cook in the bacon drippings until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans and chicken stock to the pan.
- Cook until desired tenderness, about 5 minutes.
- Toss with cooked bacon and salt and pepper.