Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This popular vegetable side dish is sure to complement any meal. The cheese is rich in calcium and the green beans provide a good source of vitamin A.
- 1 1⁄3 cups hot cooked cut green beans, drained
- 1⁄3 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 slices kraft 2% milk singles American cheese, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- TOSS all ingredients in medium saucepan; cover.
- COOK on medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until 2% Milk Singles are melted, stirring until beans are evenly coated with sauce.