Recipe by Bergy
Nice change and look at the calories. Each serving is apprx. 1 cups of beans
Top Review by Derf
Bergy, our second favourite veggie (after asparagus), done beautifully. thank-you!! The sauce was outstanding and good for us too!! A pleasure to serve, the presentation was perfect and the combination of tastes got raves. A perfect starter salad. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, washed & snipped
- 6 greens onions, cleaned and very thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, cleaned
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put beans into rapidly boiling water cook until just al dente, plunge into cold water, drain well, wrap in paper towel & refrigerate Place sliced green onions in your food processor, add garlic roughly chopped, lemon juice salt and pepper, yogurt and process at high speed 4-6 minutes until very smooth, chill French the cold green beans (cut them diagonally) thinly.
- Place beans on lettuce-lined plates and top with a dollop of dressing.
- Serve while still very chilled.