Recipe by ewells
I found this (strangely enough) in a newsletter advertising area flea markets/antique shops in Tennessee while we were passing through on vacation. (My husband picked the flier up at a rest area.) I gave it a shot, and wow...outstanding!
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 30 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place drained green beans and corn in a 1 1/2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Mix soup, sour cream and cheese and pour over top of vegetables.
- Crush crackers and mix thoroughly with melted butter.
- Place evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.