- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml milk
- 236.59 ml herb seasoned stuffing mix, crumbs
- 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 473.18 ml frozen cut green beans, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Lightly spray 11x7-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix soup and milk until well blended.
- In another small bowl, mix stuffing crumbs and melted butter.
- In baking dish, layer chicken, green beans, soup mixture and stuffing mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and mixture is hot and bubbly.