Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different dressing for salad greens.
Make and share this Green Apple Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup champagne vinegar
- 1⁄2 medium shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 green apples, chopped finely
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender except for the olive oil, and apples. Blend until smooth.
- Slowly add the olive oil and blend well.
- Remove vinaigrette from blender and add the apples, mix and serve on salad greens.
THis was a refreshing vinaigrette for salad greens with apple. I did cut back on the oil a bit though. Made up to about 3 1/4 cups of dressing. Leftover vinaigreet should keep well in the fridge for another salad tomorrow. Thanks for sharing a tasty recipe :)