Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Taste of Home recipe. Was Looking for something for the Thanksgiving table that was light and tasty. This fit the bill. Very refreshing and pretty salad. It was a hit at our Thanksgiving meal. Thanks to Rae Sorensen.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach, torn
- 2 medium tart green apples, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cashews
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, apples and rasins.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic salt and celery calt.
- Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cashews. Serve immediately.
Fabulous salad! The dressing goes very well with the salad ingredients. I used HoneyCrisp apples and I reduced the oil to 1/8 cup. It makes a great autumn salad. If you like blue cheese, that's yummy to sprinkle on top...... I tried it. ;) Thanx!