1/1 Photo of Green Apple Spinach Salad
This is a Taste of Home recipe. Was Looking for something for the Thanksgiving table that was light and tasty. This fit the bill. Very refreshing and pretty salad. It was a hit at our Thanksgiving meal. Thanks to Rae Sorensen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, apples and rasins.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic salt and celery calt.
- 3Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with cashews. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Apple Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g