Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very light veggie gyro that uses spinach and feta as primary ingredients.
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach, washed, stemmed
- 4 tablespoons Greek salad dressing
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 pepperoncini peppers, finely diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 Sandwich wraps
- Take all of your diced ingredients and add them to a large salad bowl. Throw in the spinach and the feta, mix up, then add in the greek dressing. I say '4 tbsp' above, but add as much or as little as you want. It should look like a salad (mainly because it is!) Warm up your Gyro wraps in the oven for 10 minutes, throw the salad mix on a wrap -- wrap it up, and voila. Makes 4 medium sized (not heavy) wraps.
- You can spice things up by adding in your favorite ingredients -- like shredded carrots, zucchini, etc. I've even added some freshly ground parmesan cheese -- very good as well.
Yummy! I used Tzatziki Sauce instead of greek dressing and added some hearty olives to the mix. So refreshing on a warm summer night and easy to pack for a picnic.