1/6 Photos of Greek-Style Pork Kabobs
8 hrs 5 mins
Plan ahead the pork needs to marinade for a minimum of 8-24 hours, if you are using wooden skewers soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before threading the meat on and grilling. I like to thread on large cherry tomatoes also --- this great served with Kittencal's Parmesan Garlic Bread or Garlic Toast :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil (or use vegetable oil)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless pork (cut into about 1-1/2-inch squares)
- seasoning salt
- 1In a bowl mix the first 9 ingredients until well blended.
- 2Add in the pork cubes and place into a large resealable bag; seal and refrigerate for 8-24 hours turning the bag occasionally to coat pork cubes evenly with the marinade.
- 3Remove the pork cubes from the bag and thread on skewers.
- 4Season the pork cubes with seasoned salt and black pepper.
- 5Grill over medium-high heat turning occasionally for about 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Pork Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 866.9
- Calories from Fat 670
- Total Fat 74.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 43.4 g