Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to fill pita bread or wraps with this chicken salad.
Make and share this Greek Seasoning Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, juice and Greek Seasoning.
- Cut chicken in bite size pieces.
- Fold together all the ingredients.
- Fill in pita bread or wraps right away, or refrigerate.
- This should be enough for 4 pita breads or 2 wraps.
I thought this was an odd combination of ingredients, but for the most part they work pretty well together. I made it exactly as written except I grated the red onion instead of slicing it and I only used about 1/3 of the onion. Made for My 3 Chefs Nov 2009 for my "Not Your Typical Salad" theme.