Recipe by HAGT
I love to fill pita bread or wraps with this chicken salad.
Top Review by mailbelle
I thought this was an odd combination of ingredients, but for the most part they work pretty well together. I made it exactly as written except I grated the red onion instead of slicing it and I only used about 1/3 of the onion. Made for My 3 Chefs Nov 2009 for my "Not Your Typical Salad" theme.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange juice or 1 -2 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons penzey's all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 leftover cooked chicken breasts, already cooked
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced thin
- 20 large seedless grapes, halved