Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to make this when I was on Weight-Watcher's program. It is very tasty for lunch and is quite filling with an English muffin, some yogurt, and fruit.
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1⁄2 red pepper
- 1⁄2 yellow peppers or 1⁄2 orange bell pepper
- 1⁄2 small red onion
- 1⁄3 English cucumber
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 12 large black olives
- 1⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing, Lighthouse fat-free (approximately)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (the stuff that comes mixed with sundried tomato and basil is great)
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- Dice green pepper, red pepper, and yellow pepper, onion, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Halve the olives and remove pits if not already done.
- Toss in a large bowl with the vinaigrette dressing, feta cheese and a splash of balsamic vinegar.
It was a lovely day - first this Spring and we had lunch outside on the patio - Your Salad was the perfect start of dining out for lunch. very nice combination of veggies - I even omitted the dressing and still loved it