Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
For a nutritious grab and go meal on a busy summer day!
- 1 pork tenderloin, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 pita breads, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 slices red onions, seperated into rings
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber ranch salad dressing
- Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add ceaser dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in oil for 7-8 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Fill each pita half with pork, cucumber, and onion; drizzle with cucmber dressing.
Both the DH and I loved this! It's a nice change of pace for the lunch sack. One change I made, due to my inablity to find the cucumber ranch salad dressing, was to just make a tzazki sauce and omit the cucumbers from the sandwich. Thanks for posting!