Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
If you like a Greek salad then this pasta salad that takes the flavors of a Greek salad could be for you. I originally found this recipe in BBC Good Food Magazine.
Top Review by Mrs. DeVelopment
My guests left this salad on their plates uneaten...until my daughter politely told me that it had no flavor and that I should add some dressing. I did and it was much better. I would make this again with a few tweaks.
- 10 1⁄2 ounces fusilli, another pasta shape would work too
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach, fresh
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 1⁄2 ounces black olives
- 7 ounces feta cheese, broken into rough chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Tip the fusilli into a large pan of boiling salted water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Throw in the spinach, stir well and boil for another 2 minutes. Drain into a colander or sieve and leave to drip-dry.
- Tip the tomatoes, olives and feta into a big bowl, grind lots of black pepper over and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Toss in the drained pasta and spinach.