Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Taste of Home - took it to a BBQ and it was gobbled up!
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, tomatoes, beans, onion, olives, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Whisk oil and lemon juice together in small bowl. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled through. Stir before serving.