Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This has some of my favorite flavors in it. It's a simple appetizer or serve with a salad and call in lunch or dinner lol. This recipe came from The Pampered Chef cookbook, ALL THE BEST.
Ingredients for crust
- 1 (15 ounce) package pie crusts (refrigerated, 2 crusts)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Ingredients for filling
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
Ingredients for topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, in water, drained and chopped
- 1 lemon
- 3 1⁄2 ounces ripe olives, pitted, drained and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Let pie crusts stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Lightly sprinkle pizza stone or large cookie sheet with flour.
- Unfold one pie crust and place in center of baking pan.
- Lightly brush with water and sprinkle half of grated parmesan cheese over crust.
- Unfold second crust and place over first matching edges and pressing down to seal. Roll both crusts out to the edges of pan. Fold 1/2 inch of edge of crust in toward center, forming an even border; press to seal seam. Flute edge of crust.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- For filling, combine spinach, cream cheese, feta and garlic. Mix well. Spread spinach mixture evenly over crust.
- For toppings, chop artichokes. Zest lemon.
- Combine artichokes, lemon zest, olives and seasoning mix; mix well. Spoon evenly over filling; top with tomato slices. Grate remaining Parmesan cheese over tomatoes.
- Cut into wedges.