Recipe by PanNan
This Greek style chicken recipe is full of flavor and wonderful for a very quick weeknight dinner. It was adapted from one published in Everyday Food magazine. Can serve this with orzo or pita bread for a complete meal.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Delicious and easy! The mint makes it special, so very refreshing, I'll make this again for sure. We enjoyed it very much.<br/>Made for ZWT 9 / Greece for The Apron String Travelers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (or cherry tomatoes)
- 1⁄3 cup pitted kalamata olive, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, sliced in thin strips (chiffonade)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (separated)
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken cutlets (sliced or pounded thin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper to taste. Heat a grill pan, grill, or broiler. Coat pan or grill grates with remaining olive oil, and grill or broil 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer cooked chicken to a warm plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- To serve, top each chicken cutlet with tomato mixture.