Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I seen this made on TV. It looked delicious, fast and very easy to make. A good dinner for two or can be doubled.
- 1⁄2 ounce olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch Greek oregano
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- white pepper
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Saute chicken breast in olive oil.
- Add garlic, oregano,lemon juice, onions.
- mushrooms, white wine, salt and pepper.
- Finish with butter.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with feta cheese (Do not melt).
- Serve with garlic buttered Linguine or rice pilaf.
This was very good, but a little bland for our taste.I think next time, we'll add a little more garlic,maybe some bell peppers. I would also add the green onions at the very end, as they went in too early and had no flavour left to them, and I would maybe add shallots at the beginning. Will definetely make again, just altered a little to our taste! Thanks Barb.
I made this last night and it was pretty good. I think some more spices could have helped. I think I'll add some red peppers next time and maybe another clove of garlic. It was very easy to prepare, and like I said, good.
My family really liked this dinner!I served this with salad(with Greek vinaigrette, of course) and homemade lemon and herb linguine. Yummy! Thanks for posting this!!!