- 4 catfish fillets
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a shallow baking pan with olive oil and place the catfish fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the spinach, feta cheese, oregano, butter, green onions, and remaining salt and pepper until well incorporated.
- Top each catfish fillet evenly with an equal amount of the spinach mixture.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.