Recipe by Eat! Eat! You're skin and bones!
This is a great appetizer and can be made in 10 minutes. It is a chunky guacamole and loaded with healthy ingredients.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
Accents of this guacamole are the lime juice and cumin, which some of us loved and one of us didn't care for. That said, this is a primo guacamole that would present itself well in a party buffet. We used halved grape tomatoes which provided a color accent, but not very different from diced Romas. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2008.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 roma tomato, diced (any type of tomato will do)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 red pepper, seedless, minced
- 4 teaspoons lime juice (fresh if possible)
- 3 drops hot sauce
- salt and pepper