Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make and can be adjusted to use a variety of ingredients! Substitute Rice Krispies for the Cornflakes, use raisins instead of chocolate chips, use butter instead of oil, add peanut butter if you wish. Have fun!
- In large bowl, cream sugars and oil until fluffy.
- Add honey, vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- Blend in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press firmly into bottom of a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
A delicious and healthy bar that I made even more healthy by subbing the following: 1/4 cup olive oil for the canola. Upping the amount of honey by another 2 T.'s..and using 1/2 cup raisins and 1/2 cup craisins. I also used splenda in place of the regular sugar. I wish I would have added a bit of p.b. as I can never get enough of my protein being a vegetarian. Next time:-)