1/1 Photo of Great Granola Bars
Laura MacPhee's Note:
Easy to make and can be adjusted to use a variety of ingredients! Substitute Rice Krispies for the Cornflakes, use raisins instead of chocolate chips, use butter instead of oil, add peanut butter if you wish. Have fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, cream sugars and oil until fluffy.
- 2Add honey, vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- 3Blend in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 5Press firmly into bottom of a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g