Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This is a great marinade for a rib-eye, sirloin, t-bone, or New York strip. It gets tons of flavor from the oyster sauce and the lemon juice will tenderize the meat. Adapted from allrecipes.
- 4 steaks
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- grill seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow glass dish, combine the beer, garlic, pepper, oyster sauce and lemon juice - mix well.
- Rub steaks on both sides with the grill seasoning and place them in the marinade. Be sure to coat the steaks well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove steaks from the marinade, and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks for about 5 min on each side, or to desired doneness.