2 hrs 40 mins
bug @<'s Note:
This is the BEST Christmas pie ever! I made it all the time for my roommates and friends in college, and we NEVER had leftovers. It is SO rich, but so delicious! My mom made it at home all the time and we ALWAYS fought for the last piece. Don't forget to serve w/ a cold glass of milk! ...Cook time includes baking the pie crust, and all refreezing times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cookie crumbs and butter in medium bowl; press into pie plate.
- 2Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- 3Allow crust to cool; then spread layer of hot fudge (room temperature) over crust.
- 4Refreeze, about 15-20 minutes (until fudge is not soft).
- 5Spread softened ice cream onto crust; mound if necessary.
- 6Refreeze until hardened.
- 7If desired, top w/ more hot fudge (kind of tricky!) and more cookie crumbs.
- 8Serve w/ warmed hot fudge and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Pie
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1728.0
- Calories from Fat 901
- Total Fat 100.1 g
- Saturated Fat 39.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 1696.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 203.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 115.2 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: