Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pineapple dressing is one of my favorite and best salad dressings I have created. It’s very refreshing and goes well with any green salad. I used pineapple white balsamic vinegar. Please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com for more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes.
- Cut the pomegranate in quarters and take out seeds while submerging in water.
- Cut off the peel of grapefruits with a knife and cut into sections. Use a bowl to collect juice while cutting.
- Place mizuna or arugula on salad plates and add grapefruit sections. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds.
- In a blender or food processor, place the collected grapefruit juice, pineapple chunks, vinegar, olive oil and salt and blend to make a dressing.
- Infuse love into food and serve with dressing.