1/2 Photos of Grapefruit Salad With Pineapple Balsamic Dressing
This pineapple dressing is one of my favorite and best salad dressings I have created. It’s very refreshing and goes well with any green salad. I used pineapple white balsamic vinegar. Please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com for more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the pomegranate in quarters and take out seeds while submerging in water.
- 2Cut off the peel of grapefruits with a knife and cut into sections. Use a bowl to collect juice while cutting.
- 3Place mizuna or arugula on salad plates and add grapefruit sections. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds.
- 4In a blender or food processor, place the collected grapefruit juice, pineapple chunks, vinegar, olive oil and salt and blend to make a dressing.
- 5Infuse love into food and serve with dressing.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grapefruit Salad With Pineapple Balsamic Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar