Recipe by cuisinebymae
Delicious and chewy. My kids love these!
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
These addicting bars remind me of nougat, which I LOVE! The graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows really complement the other ingredients. They came out thinner than I expected and I would be tempted to make in an 11x7 pan, so I don't have to eat so many to get my fill! Thanks MaeEast, for posting- Roxygirl
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup dates
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the dates, if using. Combine oats, graham cracker crumbs, raisins or dates, sunflower seeds, coconut and flax.
- Melt butter over low heat. Stir in marshmallows until melted. Stir in dry mixture.
- Press into a lightly buttered 9" X 13" pan. Let sit to firm up. Cut into 6 rows lengthwise and 4 rows crosswise.