Recipe by Theresa P
A low fat cookie from a WW cookbook. I have not made this recipe yet, but plan to soon. I love granola! 1 cookie is 2 points.
Top Review by Nictherunner
Made the mistake of not looking at the reviews and I had the exact same problem - looked like the beginnings of shortbread rather than drop cookies! Added creamed margerine until it easily clumped together in my hand. Could do with more granola too.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup low-fat granola
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- With electric mixer, beat both sugars, and the oil until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Stir in the flour mixture until just moistened.
- Stir in granola.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoon onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°F until cookies are light brown and set.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes until they are firm.
- Remove cookies to rack and let cool completely.