Granola Cereal Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups low-fat granola cereal with raisins
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in eggs, butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in cereal and chips.
- Drop 1 - inch balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake @ 375 for 9 - 11 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This recipe was very nearly a disaster, start to finish. I read those below and have no idea how they could have described this as "easy to make". After mixing the dry ingredients, I added, exactly as written, the softened butter, eggs, and vanilla. There was nowhere near enough moisture to accommodate the first part of the recipe. I had to add a little milk just to combine the dry ingredients. Once I had wrestled the whole "batter" together, the cookies came out almost like a praline, spreading out and adhering to the pan. They tasted all right, but not at all worth the effort. Won't be making this again.