Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups oat bran
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray a two 9 X 13 pans with baker's joy.
- In a large bowl, mix corn syrup, egg sub, honey or molasses,vanilla, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Gradually blend in oat bran, oats, flour, Rice Krispies, and cinnamon (in order).
- Spread mixture to about 1 inch in depth in pans.
- Bake 20 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Allow to set for at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars.