My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Spray a two 9 X 13 pans with baker's joy.
- 3In a large bowl, mix corn syrup, egg sub, honey or molasses,vanilla, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- 4Gradually blend in oat bran, oats, flour, Rice Krispies, and cinnamon (in order).
- 5Spread mixture to about 1 inch in depth in pans.
- 6Bake 20 minutes. Do not overbake.
- 7Allow to set for at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Bars (Fat Free)
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 91.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 8.9 g