Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Granola Bars (Fat Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray a two 9 X 13 pans with baker's joy.
- In a large bowl, mix corn syrup, egg sub, honey or molasses,vanilla, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Gradually blend in oat bran, oats, flour, Rice Krispies, and cinnamon (in order).
- Spread mixture to about 1 inch in depth in pans.
- Bake 20 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Allow to set for at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars.