1/2 Photos of Grandma's Chocolate Pie
Probably the easiest chocolate pie recipe you will find, this one is a big winner with everyone who tries it. My Grandma served it every time she made pies for dessert and there were never any leftovers. I use store bought pie crusts, but my Grandma made them from scratch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, stir pudding mix into 2 cups milk with wire whisk.
- 2Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat.
- 3Add chocolate chips while heating, stirring until they are melted. Continue cooking until mixture comes to full boil.
- 4Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla.
- 5Put lid on pot and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 6Pour into your favorite pie crust and refrigerate until set.
- 7Serve with whipped cream or cool whip.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 287.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g