Eggless Chocolate Pudding/Pie Filling
This wonderful pudding/pie filling is easy to make and contains no eggs.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients and gradually stir in milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a slow boil, and stir constantly one minute.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Fill dessert dishes or pie shell, and chill until cool.
- Makes 4-6 pudding servings or filling for 8" pie.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION