I found this light Mexican casserole posted on another site. If you use mild salsa, it can be a mild dish for those who don't like heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, 1/2 cup salsa, and 2 tablespoons sour cream. Add parsley flakes, rice, and cheese. Mix well to combine.
- 3Pour mixture into baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup salsa and 4 tablespoons sour cream.
- 5Spread mixture evenly over top of casserole and continue baking 10 minutes.
- 6Place baking dish on wire rack and let set for 2 to 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grand Chicken Rice Ole
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 481.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts