Recipe by roxy_froggy25
Who would of thought that graham crackers and butterscotch chips would make a perfect combination. The M&Ms add just a little more sweetener.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat 375 degrees.
- beat together butter and sugars til creamed. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, graham crackers crumbs, baking soda, mixing well. Stir in chips and M&Ms.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or til lightly browned. Cool on sheet for about 3 minutes and remove to wire racks.