1/9 Photos of Gourmet Dog Biscuits
My dog loved these and I'm sure yours will too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2In a large bowl combine all ingredients together and make a thick dough.
- 3Knead on a slightly floured countertop for about 4 minutes until the dough is nice and smooth.
- 4Sprinkle a little more flour over the dough to make rolling easy.
- 5Roll out the dough to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- 6Use cookie cutters or a small drinking glass.
- 7Bake on a ungreased cookie sheet for about 22 minute.
- 8Let doggie biscuits cool for at least 1/2 hr before serving.
- 9To keep fresh, package these in sealed containers.
- 10Try different flavors of baby food.
- 11Yield- depending on size.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: