My dog loved these and I'm sure yours will too!
Make and share this Gourmet Dog Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together and make a thick dough.
- Knead on a slightly floured countertop for about 4 minutes until the dough is nice and smooth.
- Sprinkle a little more flour over the dough to make rolling easy.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Use cookie cutters or a small drinking glass.
- Bake on a ungreased cookie sheet for about 22 minute.
- Let doggie biscuits cool for at least 1/2 hr before serving.
- To keep fresh, package these in sealed containers.
- Try different flavors of baby food.
- Yield- depending on size.