Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is not yo mama's banana pudding. Luscious, rich and you just can't get enough.
- 3 cups vanilla wafers
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon banana flavoring
- In 1 quart bowl whisk pudding and 1 cup milk.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in sour cream, cool whip, and bananas.
- In a 9x13 pan put a layer of wafers.
- Pour on pudding.
- Sprinkle crushed wafers on top.
- Refrigerate couple hours.
We thought this pudding was delicious. Nice dessert to make on a very hot day. Easy to prepare. Very thick and creamy. Thanks pressurecoker. Bullwinkle.