Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is not yo mama's banana pudding. Luscious, rich and you just can't get enough.
Make and share this Gourmet Banana Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- In 1 quart bowl whisk pudding and 1 cup milk.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in sour cream, cool whip, and bananas.
- In a 9x13 pan put a layer of wafers.
- Pour on pudding.
- Sprinkle crushed wafers on top.
- Refrigerate couple hours.
We thought this pudding was delicious. Nice dessert to make on a very hot day. Easy to prepare. Very thick and creamy. Thanks pressurecoker. Bullwinkle.