This is not yo mama's banana pudding. Luscious, rich and you just can't get enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 1 quart bowl whisk pudding and 1 cup milk.
- 2Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- 3Fold in sour cream, cool whip, and bananas.
- 4In a 9x13 pan put a layer of wafers.
- 5Pour on pudding.
- 6Sprinkle crushed wafers on top.
- 7Refrigerate couple hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 458.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 60.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: