Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Deliscious and gooey one bowl brownies. Minimal mess and impressive for guests!
- 4 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter or margarine in large bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter or margarine is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs, mayonnaise and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake).
I too had tried the whatever floats your boat brownies and they weren't quite what I was looking for. But these were fantastic. So gooey and chewy and agggghhhh (like Homer would say). They're going to make me fat lol. Thanks so much nennny!
Recently I had been raving about a recipe I found here in RZ called "Whatever Floats Your Boat" brownies, they were VERY good. But I Must Say.... THESE are the brownies I was looking for! That fudgy homemade taste, the mayo does it I think. I doubled the recipe and reduced the sugar by a half a cup, doubled the vanilla and added about a 1/2 teaspoon salt. They needed about 15 additional minutes to cook, oh I also lowered the temp to about 320. Nennny, I can't thank you enough! These should be renamed "AMAZING Gooey One Bowl Brownies" :) Thank you!
These were so easy! And beyond yummy!!! I don't like Mayo but wow, these are GOOD and you don't even notice the mayo!!