Recipe by Momma Jenny
Deliscious and gooey one bowl brownies. Minimal mess and impressive for guests!
Top Review by Three Kids Make Me Crazy
I too had tried the whatever floats your boat brownies and they weren't quite what I was looking for. But these were fantastic. So gooey and chewy and agggghhhh (like Homer would say). They're going to make me fat lol. Thanks so much nennny!
- 4 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter or margarine in large bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter or margarine is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs, mayonnaise and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake).