Secret Agent One Bowl Brownies
Why Secret Agent? Because of the secret ingredient, and only you know what it is! Add your favorite liqueur or chocolate chips or nuts to this to make this your own favorite brownie recipe. Super easy and super yummy!
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
ingredients to add to brownie batter
- 2 -4 1 1/2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy or 1 1/2 cups nuts (or combination)
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add cocoa, and mix well.
- Add the sugar, eggs, vanilla and liqueur if using. Mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix.
- If using choc/peanut butter chips/m&ms/nuts, add now and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Place on wire rack to cool before cutting.
- For optional easy icing: Sprinkle 2 cups chocolate chips on brownie as soon as it comes out of the oven, spread with spatula.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Before I start on my changes let me say that these were fabulous. Well, I cut down on the sugar by 1/2 a cup and the butter I only used a stick and a hlaf. The last half of butter I used to make a frosting with a smidge of Bailey's. I don't know if it was my oven but they only took 30 minutes to bake, good thing I checked. Plus one bowl means less cleaning for me! Everyone at work LOVED them and I'm trying very very hard not to eat them. :)
First of all, these were amazing! I followed the directions EXACTLY as written. I added 4 tbls of Bailey's, 1/2 a bag of semisweet chocolate chips and my god these are delish! I also made a quick icing of butter, powdered sugar and baileys! My goodness, these are gooey and fabulous! definitely put into my favorites!