Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is another version for the calories
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Post Grape-Nuts cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour and baking soda in small bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix applesauce and flax seed.
- Gradually add sugars to applesauce/flax seed, beat until well mixed.
- Add vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture to applesauce/flax seed/sugar mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in oats, cereal and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely on wire racks.