Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From wholeapproach.com. Works great when you can't have ketchup, regular vinegar, etc.
Make and share this Good BBQ Sauce for the Candida Diet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup water (or more)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon braggs apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (or minced)
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 -3 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- In small saucepan, whisk the water into the tomato paste.
- Add all other ingredients and cook over a low heat 5-10 minutes or long enough for the flavors to meld.