1/1 Photo of Golden Raisin Spice Cookies
It's cookie time again! A lovely little morsel perfect at any time, but especially with afternoon tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup shortening or 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups golden seedless raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Sift first six ingredients together.
- 3Cream shortening and sugars; add eggs until well blended.
- 4Gradually stir in dry ingredients.
- 5Fold raisins and nuts into batter.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- 8Cool on pan briefly, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Raisin Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 43.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g