1/1 Photo of Golden Pumpkin Muffins
I've had this recipe for years, and we still enjoy these tasty muffins. Although the original recipe didn't call for them, I usually add a 1/2 cup of raisins to the batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Thoroughly combine Bisquick, sugar, and spices.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine milk, pumpkin, egg, and oil.
- 4Stir both mixtures together til just moistened.
- 5Fill greased muffin pan.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or til done when tested with a toothpick.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g