Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've had this recipe for years, and we still enjoy these tasty muffins. Although the original recipe didn't call for them, I usually add a 1/2 cup of raisins to the batter.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thoroughly combine Bisquick, sugar, and spices.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, pumpkin, egg, and oil.
- Stir both mixtures together til just moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or til done when tested with a toothpick.
Excellent recipe. I substituted Splenda for the sugar. Thanks for sharing.
These were very good. I also subsituted Splenda and also Reduced-Fat Bisquick. I added raisins to mine also. These muffins weren't to sweet, they were just right.
Made these for church women's group this morning. I thought they needed more pumpkin, but most of the gals liked them just the way they were. Go figure. They were quick and easy. Thanks for sharing.