Golden Oatmeal Muffins
A plain, simple muffin good with all types of spreads.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oatmeal and buttermilk; allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Add in oil, brown sugar, and egg; stir to mix.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to oat mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Distribute batter into prepared muffin tins, filling to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more