Similar to a quiche without the crust, tasty served with a broccoli salad! I recently made this for brunch, it was excellent served with some smoked salmon. Recipe from Canadian Living magazine.
- In 8-inch (20 cm) nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. ( I use half butter, half oil).
- Cook onion, stirring occasionally, until softened and golden, about 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, dill, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle croutons over onions.
- Pour egg mixture over croutons, stirring gently to combine.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat until set, about 15 minutes. Flip frittata onto serving plate. To serve cut into wedges.
- Note: I have used purchased seasoned croutons, I find them quite salty, I recommend reducing the the amount of salt to 1/2 teaspoon.