1/1 Photo of Golden Graham Chocolate Chip Bars
I aways keep Golden Graham cereal on hand just to make these wonderful-tasting bars....they are soooo good.
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened (no substitutions)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups Golden Grahams cereal, crushed
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, plus
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanuts, divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-in baking sheet.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 4Add eggs, beat well.
- 5Beat in vanilla.
- 6Combine flour, cereal, 3/4 cup oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 7Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 8Stir in 3/4 cup peanuts, and 2/3 cup chocolate chips.
- 9Spread in prepared baking dish.
- 10Coarsely chop remaining peanuts; sprinkle over top with remaining oats and chocolate chips.
- 11Bake for 25-30 mins, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Graham Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5395.8
- Calories from Fat 2507
- Total Fat 278.5 g
- Saturated Fat 131.6 g
- Cholesterol 738.0 mg
- Sodium 4572.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 686.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 37.1 g
- Sugars 429.9 g
- Protein 90.6 g