- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup cauliflower, grated
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, chopped finely
- 3 pieces green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- knead the atta into a soft dough as for rotis and keep aside for 15-20 minute.
- mix together gobhi, dhania, ginger, green chilies, salt and lemon juice.
- Divide the dough into four. Roll out a chappati, wet edges and place a heap of filling on top.
- Cover with another round of chapatti and pinch edges all round to seal.
- Place this roti over preheated pan. Cook to a light brown over medium heat on both sides.