Football Wife's Note:
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This recipe puts a twist to the old jalapeno popper recipe replacing the traditional cream cheese with goat cheese and even slipping in some protein and greens! Thanks A1 for the kick you add too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut jalapeño peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- 2Chop the spinach into small pieces.
- 3Brown the ground turkey and drain well. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix the spinach, A1 sauce, ground turkey and goat cheese together.
- 5Using a spoon, fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- 6Slice an avocado into thin strips and lay one over the cheese mixture.
- 7Wrap a 1/2 piece of bacon around each half and secure with a toothpick.
- 8Line them up on a cookie sheet an inch apart.
- 9Bake at 425 for 15-20 minute.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers #A1
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 215.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce