Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fall is coming, and in VT, apples are everywhere, ready to be picked. I found this dish wonderfully comforting...
- Melt half of the butter in a small nonstick saucepan, add apple and cook till apple starts to brown, then add sugar and stir till nicely brown.
- Beat eggs and milk together till incorporated, don't overbeat.
- Heat remaining butter in a small nonstick pan over high heat, when butter starts to foam, add egg mixture and reducce heat to medium low.
- When egg sets a little bit, add goat cheese on one half, arrange apple on top of cheese.
- Fold the omelet in half, slide onto a plate (preferably warm) and serve immediately.