Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very special way to serve gnocchi that won't take long to prepare.
Make and share this Gnocchi with parsley olive pesto and cherry tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, cut side up, under a hot griller/broiler.
- Cook until just softened and lightly blackened, about 10 minutes.
- Combine the olives, parmesan, garlic and parsley in a food processor.
- Blend until roughly chopped.
- Slowly add the olive oil whilst blending and blend until just combined.
- Cook the gnocchi, according to package directions.
- Toss together with the pesto and 1 tablespoon of the gnocchi cooking water to coat gnocchi.
- Serve topped with the hot tomatoes and extra shaved parmesan.
Tonight I was a hero. :) The bf and I have recently discovered gnocchi and I needed something I could throw together quickly after getting home late and this definitely fit the bill. I do have to admit that I used ready made pesto, but the addition of the broiled cherry tomatoes and fresh parmesan was fabulous. Very filling and healthy to boot! Thanks, Dale!