A very special way to serve gnocchi that won't take long to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- 2Place the cherry tomatoes, cut side up, under a hot griller/broiler.
- 3Cook until just softened and lightly blackened, about 10 minutes.
- 4Combine the olives, parmesan, garlic and parsley in a food processor.
- 5Blend until roughly chopped.
- 6Slowly add the olive oil whilst blending and blend until just combined.
- 7Cook the gnocchi, according to package directions.
- 8Toss together with the pesto and 1 tablespoon of the gnocchi cooking water to coat gnocchi.
- 9Serve topped with the hot tomatoes and extra shaved parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi with parsley olive pesto and cherry tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.1
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives