Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Once again, I was home, craving something fancy. This hit the spot
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 lb baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup white wine
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into small piece
- red pepper flakes
- 1 (1 lb) package gnocchi
- heat olive oil and add garlic, and sautee until translucent.
- add chicken and cook until brown.
- add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- separately, heat chicken stock with the tomatoes, until they are soft. Add to the pan with the wine and spices. Bring to a boil and reduce until simmering. Add a sprinkle of flour to thicken the sauce.
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions, then add to the pot, tossing to coat. Serve with a shaving of romano or parmesean cheese.