Gluten Free Tropical Chicken
- Drizzle a touch of olive oil in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Rinse chicken breasts in cold water and pat dry. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker. Season with sea salt and ground pepper. Add the onion, garlic, red pepper, and pineapple chunks with juice.
- Add the broth, spices, and brown sugar or agave.
- Cover and cook on low or high- your choice- according to your slow cooker's instructions for cooking chicken and vegetables.
- A half an hour before serving, add the coconut milk, sliced olives, and lime juice; stir a bit.
- Cover and heat through for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve- with all the broth- over hot cooked brown rice.