Gluten free flour tortillas that taste like the real thing.
Make and share this Gluten Free Tortillas recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add coconut butter or oil and blend until crumbly.
- Add half a cup of the hot water and knead.
- Gradually add more of the hot water, a little at a time until you can knead the dough into a ball.
- Split into 8 or 10 small balls. Cover with a damp paper towel or cloth.
- Roll out each ball into tortillas, about 6" (15 cm) wide. For a neat tortillas cut around a small plate with a sharp knife.
- Gently place on to a hot skillet for a few seconds until bubbles appear and then flip over. Cook for a few more seconds.