Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Photo courtesy of Almond Board of California The Almond Board asked me to create a cracker recipe for them so I have developed these wonderfully flavorful Rosemary Crackers made of almond flour. They are delicious paired with olive tapenade or any soft spreadable cheese for a cocktail party. For a simple snack eat with cheddar or jack cheese. Enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/silver-dollar-pancakes/
- 414.03 ml blanched almond flour
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 29.58 ml fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and rosemary.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and egg.
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ⅛ inch thickness.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve.
These are really good crackers! So good to have flavored crackers again instead of rice cakes. Thanks for posting this Elana. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag.